Today is the last day of MFT previews before the big release!
Our last previews are:
- Sunflower Who's that Girl
- All Smiles (Triple Scoop Set)
Here is my card, using WTG!
I know- lots of pictures! I was in the mood to take alot, and sometimes they feel like pics of the kids...hard to choose which to delete;)
I did some paper-piecing, and had some fun with the new dienamics! I cut 3 Retro Rolled Flowers, one from brown felt, and 2 from patterned paper. I rolled the dp flowers up together, and cut the felt die down (maybe by half?) to fit in the centre of the paper flower. That large flower was mounted on the smaller of the Open Scallop Doily Duo dienamic. Some flourishes from the new Fancy Flourish dienamic were added (cut in half- one half on each side of the flower/ scallop die embellie).
I used the negative cut from the Fancy Flourish die, made a window with early espresso CS and ran the die cut panel through my xyron. The WTG circle is mounted on the larger of the Open Scallop Doily Duo dienamic. The sunflower is popped up, with the center popped up again.
Inside, using one of the sentiments that come with the set.
Here are the details about the upcoming release on August 2 at 10 PM EST:
- The MFT release is on August 2 at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available August 2 at 10 PM EST.
- Be sure to check in on the guest designer contest to see who is crowned the winner. The announcement is made in the release party thread, AND on the guest designer contest thread in the MFT forum on SCS. The winner will receive over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the design team next month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) The final 2 winners will be announced at the release party, and will also be contacted by e-mail.