Friday, November 16, 2012

{KKS Previews} Cute-A-Saurus

Today at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps we are sharing a new

 set by the totally talented Emilie Goulet!!! We've got

 something super cute and so unique for you!! Perfect

 for the little kidlets in your life....and maybe some old

 fossils too!!! It's CUTE-A-SAURUS! Emilie has created   

fun set of DINOSAUR images for your cards and 

scrapbook pages!



Okay, Mom to 3 boys...adorable dinosaurs...need I say more? I am in LOVE!! This is probably my favorite card that I've made this week- I just think this little guy with his baby doll is precious!! This DP is an old pack, I can't even remember who made it! I used MFT fishtail flags dies, as well as spellbinders. The orange ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel, as well as the navy jute twine. The button is one from my stash.




Below you will find a list of all the Krafty Girls who are


 sharing PEEKS with you today!! And as you're hoppin'

 around, be sure to leave a comment at each stop 

because someone will win a package of these fun 

stamps!!

All our new NOVEMBER 2012 stamps will be available


 on Sunday at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop!!! And

 come on back tomorrow because not only will we have

 a fantastic new challenge for you, but we'll be

 revealing the NEW stamps by Annie Rodrigue!!! Get 

ready to take a trip around the world!!

13 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

OMG...how cute is this...just love the colours you used and of course your colouring is amazing...wow...thanks so much for sharing.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the background for this super cute-colored image!

Unknown said...

Love this card - the colours are awesome and the embelishments too - thanks for sharing.

Cindi said...

Adorable card! I love the paper behind him. So cute!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Acckk!! How cute is the background paper you used!! Love the fun boy colors.

Guild Master Crystal said...

Super cute card! My favorite element is the paper behind the dinosaur.

Shari said...

Jenny this card is so cute! I love the colours you chose and the dino is coloured to perfection!

Hugs;
Shari

T said...

Your coloring is amazing...all the colors are great. Awesome card! TFS

Becca said...

Jenny great use of the background....nice card

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

so cute!!! love the papers and the bright green :)

Mary-Anne V said...

My boys would love these stamps too..great colorful card.

Lori Aragon said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I am in LOVE Jenny ♥ Awesome card!

Dana White said...

This is such a cute card! Perfect for those little boys.