Saturday, March 30, 2013

{MFT} Guest DT Cards

Hey there! Today I have two cards to show you that both follow this months Guest Designer Challenge for My Favorite Things. You still have time to play, and the prize is HUGE and you will be able to join us in previewing a future release!! SO MUCH FUN! Throw your hat in, what can it hurt?

My first card I made for my SIL Jaclynn's birthday. She is pretty girly and loves pink, so I really wanted the pink Razzleberry to POP!! I used some new EP 6x6 paper and SU rhinestones.

I stamped the number 27 from the new set Big Birthday Numbers, onto DP and fussy cut. I embossed the white CS with a big polka dot EF. The flags and sentiment flag were cut using Accent it: Flags and Tags Die-namics. I used Black Licorice ink and Banana Split ribbon. 
You'll also see a Doily Border die along the bottom. I used Sweet Tooth, Sour Apple and Razzleberry CS.



Here is the inside, using another sentiment from the set, some more pretty rhinestones and DP.


 My second card has a completely different feels, but sticks with the sketch exactly like the first. I always find it funny that you can make such opposite cards using the exact same layout!!


I used the new Inspired by the Front Porch: Spring. I stamped it in Kraft Premium Dye Ink and did a lot of sponging with the same ink to give it a warm look. Again, I added some flags with the Accent It die. I added some Hemp Cord and an Open Scallop Border DIe-namic. I used a nice Easter dp pad from Authentique (which I am in love with and have made a complete set of Easter cards that I'll be showing you tomorrow using the same paper!!)
Here is the inside, using another stamp and sentiment from the same set. I used Hot Fudge and Smooth White CS.


Supplies for 27 card:
Supplies for Happy Spring card:

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

ohhh these are both gorgeous jenny! love both styles...and especially the vintage one..i really love how that has turned out :)