Wednesday, April 10, 2013

{MFTWSC119} Cupcake Birthday


Time for another sketch challenge at My Favorite Things! Last night was the big release party and I'm so excited that one of my BSF's Kim O'Connell won the GDT contest and will be hanging with team MFT next month!! Congrats my friend :D

This weeks sketch is a really fun one and features some elements from our first Blueprints 1 die-namics. These Blueprints dies make throwing a card together quick and easy, especially with the FREE pdf downloads, found HERE.



I used the new Wendy Burns Designs Cupcake Cutie, along with Blueprints 1, Party Banner, Oval 1 and 2 STAX die-namics. I added a Blu Raspberry button tied with Hemp Cord and topped the banner die with hemp cord as well. I used the following MFT CS: X-press it (for copics), Smooth White, Wild Cherry, Blu Raspberry, and Black Licorice.


 Here is the inside, using the balloon stamp, more hemp and Blueprints 1. I distressed the edges with Kraft Ink and the sentiment was stamped in Black Licorice.



You can find more details on how to play with us this week at the MFT BLOG!

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE girlie! LOVE the papers and those cupcakes look delish!! The paper pieced balloons inside are fabby too!!!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the cupcakes and balloons.

Tracy Valure said...

This is beautiful....love how you did the balloons on the inside too!

Tracy

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

mmm those cupcakes look yummy :) love the paper piecing!

Amy Rohl said...

I want to color like you!!! Seriously cute card!