Thursday, August 15, 2013

{TI} Fab Friday

Hey there! Wow! I am just blown away by the amount of lovely comments on my blog hop post, earlier today, from all of the Tiddly Inks fans out there!! Thanks guys! You made my day :D

I'm back with a Fab Friday post for you...our theme is Anything Goes!! 


I used the cute Beach Babe Wryn. She's available as both clear and digi in the Tiddly Inks shop!
Of course she is coloured with copics and pastels. Bright colours, bakers twine and a lime green button make the card super summery! The sentiment comes with the set! Can you believe I had this image coloured before I even picked out the paper?!? A perfect match! That never happens!


Check out what my fellow teammates have to share with you on the TI Blog! There is a mix of old stamps and new....something for everyone!

No comments: