Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Favourites of 2013!

Happy New Year's Eve!! For years I have loved looking at my blog feed when the end of the year comes around! I always enjoy the recap of a persons favourites over the year...however, I have never done up a post like that. Until now. I am so excited to have a bit of time before the craziness of January comes into high gear! I have a couple of new teams that I'll be joining this month (one you know of, one you don't) and I'm guest designing for two companies/challenges as well! So, it's gonna get hairy around here this month!
Onto the post! Here are some of my very favourites from the past year....You can click on the month to be re-directed to the original blog post.

January- This is the card I made for my oldest sons 9th birthday (which is in February). I used the #9 key that my littlest boy pulled off my laptop when I was at a scrapping retreat. I now have a new laptop ;) The image is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and it looks just like Ryan.


February- Well, I couldn't narrow it down to one!! First up there was this cute PI Easter card from MFT....


Second is another KKS card...I loved these characters! They reminded me of Pixar!


March- this was a challenge to use your favourite KKS stamp! I have always loved this image :)


April- I made this sweet card for my hubby from our three 'monkeys' for their daddy on Father's Day....He loved it! The stamps are from There She Goes.


May- I loved this summery release from KKS...this Jacquie Cousteau image is so sassy!


June- I made this card using an image from Whimsie Doodles- Canadian Girl.


July- I have two faves for this month! First is a card I made for Tiddly Inks DT tryouts....I ended up securing a spot on the team with this one :) I am a sucker for cowgirl/boy images!


My next card I was really proud of, because I am SCARED of colouring animals!! So I was pretty tickled when this came out as cute as it did!! this is a stamp from KKS!


August- I have another card up using a Tiddly Inks digi. This guy is soooooo cute! love him :)


September- A couple for this month. This Baker Wryn from Tiddly Inks was so fun to colour up! 


Really like this Santa and Pup card. Image is by Kraftin' Kimmie.


October- I have a few for this month as well ;) I loved the way the colouring turned out on this card! Image is by TSG. 


Here's another TSG card- this zombie is my fave!! I {heart} him!


November- Awe, this lil AlfaAlfa stamp, by Kraftin' Kimmie, melted my heart!


Eva (also by KKS) is also one of my favourites!!


December- I printed out my first Mo Manning digi's and boy oh boy, I am hooked! I adored these two eskimo stamps!



Okay, there you have it! My faves of 2013!!! Hope you all have a wonderful New Years eve! I'll be back tomorrow with a special blog hop! Thanks for your support during the past year! I look forward to sharing more with you in 2014!! xxoo

3 comments:

wendy said...

Fab year in review...Happy New Year!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fantastic selection of cards to be proud of Jenny.
Have a wonderful New Year.
Lorraine

Tracy Valure said...

You are an amazing stamper lady! I am so happy to say that I have not one but 2 of these fabulous favorites in my house!!! ;-)) They are just as beautiful, if not more, in person!!!
Tracy