Wednesday, February 19, 2014

{SPD} Anything Goes Challenge!


Time for February's SugarPea Designs months challenge!! This month our challenge is an easy one~ Anything Goes! Just as long as you use a SugarPea Designs stamp, then you are in the running to win! And don't forget that every Saturday on the SPD Blog and FB fan page, we announce a Sweet Find! Keep your eyes peeled, cuz we just might feature one of your cards!!


I used the adorable mama/gramma bunny stamp from the AMAZING set One Big Hoppy Family....trust me peeps- YOU NEED THIS SET! It is soooo versatile, I know I am going to be reaching for it time and time again! So great for so many different occasion...not just Easter, but birthdays, Mother's/Father's day, just because, friendship....lots of sentiments in there, it's going to blow your mind! 

Okay, on with the card:
I coloured with copics and pastels, and added white pen to her hem and collar...i was hoping for a lacey look ;) I added some MFT dies in there as well (corner and heart) and button and twine. I stamped two of the sentiments to create my message, one in teal ink and the other in black. CS is by MFT and SU. DP is October Afternoon's Farmgirl. I used the current Deconstructed Sketch #138 for my LO. 


To enter our challenge, head on over to the SPD BLOG for more deets and the link up! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Wow Jenny! Your coloring is wonderful. I love how you added the texture to the hat - that's amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous! I second that...the interior texture on the hat is lovely. Beautiful Card (as always!). xx Becky

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh I love this, so cute!!!!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I'm in LOVE with how you used two different ink colors for the sentiment!! Need to remember to do that too. :)