Wednesday, September 24, 2014

{SPD} Pick of the Patch




We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD09 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz shown on the blog.
I've used the accessory stamps from the set Bountiful Blessings, masking the front pumpkin, then stamping the bundle of straw/pumpkin image. This is the PERFECT Fall set!! I coloured with copics and pastels. I curved the sentiment on my block and stamped above the images. The dies are MFT and I used an old Mojo MOnday sketch.

I used Perfect Paper Crafting tools to create those perfect 1/16" mat edges! The Perfect Layers Mini along with Perfect Cutting Mat are the perfect combo for card makers! Use the code Jenny5% to receive 5% off at checkout!



1 comment:

Mommyeyedr said...

how cute...love how you used the accessory stamps