Welcome to another SPD Sugar Sketch Challenge! This week we have a really great sketch for you, and just coming off a great release, there are tons of options! We can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!
I just love this little bear from the set Teacher's Pet. I decided to do a little chalkboard technique, embossing him in white. I then used my fingertip to add smudges of white ink, or 'chalk' to the black CS. Underneath the little DP stamped apple, I used one of the circle dies from Layered Treat Label Sugar Cuts. I used the circle and apple embellie in place of the banner shape. I added in some enamel dots and the sentiment along the bottom. I am sending this card to my littlest boy's teacher. Her name is Mrs. 'S' so I intentionally stamped the cute little apple onto the alphabet DP.
The rules are very simple…
Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS15 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown on the BLOG.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15