Monday, December 8, 2014

{SPD} Nice Rack!


Hello! Long time, no blog! I've been sick all week with a stinkin' head cold/sore throat/cough… but I think I might finally be on the mend! I created this punny Moose card, and tried to give the moose the effect of being mounted as a hunters prize. My brother didn't get a draw for a moose this year, but he did get his Whitetail buck, so I might give this card to him for christmas! He'll love the 'Nice Rack' sentiment ;) I mounted the moose (Merry Christmoose) on the tag from Gift Tag Sugar Cuts, used the banner from that die set for the sentiment and created the background using kraft ink on kraft CS and both of the snowflakes from the set Sweat Treats- Christmas

 I used this weeks SugarSketch for my LO. 



The rules are very simple…
  Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
  • SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable 
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS17 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown HERE.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15



\

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh now this is absolutely adorable Jenny. I love how you used just his face and awesome coloring.

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

This makes me crazy happy!!