Time for another sketch challenge from SugarPea Designs! I used one of my fave stamps sets, Go-pher It! (even though it IS a Gopher, which is the natural enemy of a farm raised kid LOL)…I used a cool Pink Paislee pad with gems on it and coloured up my guy's treasures to match :) I added glossy accents and glitter to the gems, as well as the hard hat and pick-axe and rocks. I added on some adhesive gems and enamel dots as well. Circle and flag dies are MFT.
Here is our sketch for you to play along! We'd love to see your gorgeous creations!!
The rules are very simple…
Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS20 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15