Tuesday, March 10, 2015

{SPD} March Release- Day 2






Eek! Super excited about todays SUgarPea Designs Sneak Peek! I love this set 'Picture Perfect'!! I used some of the new dies from 'Polaroid Journal Card'…look at that lil polaroid die! I tucked in a strip of DP. Sentiment was stamped on another little portion of one of the designer papers. The smile word die was covered in glossy accents and loose glitter added.


Remember our entire March Product Release will be available for purchase in the SugarPea Designs Store on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 PM EST!


We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today!!  Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN!  We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Picture Perfect and Hashtag Hipster sets stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs!  All winners during our March Product Release will be announced on Sunday, March 15th.





30 comments:

M DelValle said...

Fabulous!! Love the colors and your layout!

Dina said...

OMGOSH! Do you ever not blow me away? Love the coloring! LOVE the added bling! Total card envy!

D.Ann C said...

Awesome coloring on this cute new stamp! Love the dimension in the dies, too!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

I'm in LOVE!!!

Shanna Shands said...

Okay i love the coloring on this!

Brandi R said...

Stunning! Fabulous coloring (as always). ♥

Regan said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing!
{hugs}
Regan

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

WOW! This is fantastic. Love the colours.

Elizabeth S. said...

Wow! This is amazing card filled with wonderful details..love it.

Mary Holshouser said...

The coloring is great. Love the film strip coming out of the camera.
So many interesting details.
thanks for sharing

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, your colors just pop off the page, fabulous.

Unknown said...

Oh my- what a fabulous card!! I absolutely love your coloring and all the fun details you added- great job ;)

Jane said...

Another stunner, I love it!

Lisa Lara said...

WOW. Boy, is this awesome Jenny. I love how you used the papers so creatively. Genius.

Sharla said...

Wow! Her jacket is colored up perfectly, love all the highlights, and the star on the necklace!! Super fun card!

Renae said...

Great coloring.

lescolyer said...

Lovely coloring! The silver really Blings it up.....

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! Your coloring is fabulous! LOVE how you used that little polaroid die.

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what an awesome card! I love your Copic coloring on the girl and the way you added dimension to the Polaroid pic!

Lisa said...

Love all the bling!

Miclarae said...


This is beautiful!!

Miclarae said...


This is beautiful!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Your card is great. One thing about this set is, you could use it for cards for any number of people and for years! A great set.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

THUD... Whoops, let me pick up my jaw from the floor! Jenny, your coloring is off the chart!

Maria said...

Hi ,
Love the Picture Perfect. Your card is great !

JustYolie said...

Oh my!!! Your card is a STUNNER!!!!

Katia said...

you coloring amazing!!! I'm stunning with your card!

serenity6883 said...

Very trendy card. My teenage granddaughter would love it.

None None said...

Wow! The dimension on this card blew me away - I didn't know where to start - I love the use of the little polaroid camera with the sentiment, the multicolored and glittered sentiment, and the colors! Perfect use of various techniques to harness the selfie trend!

Christine Kiehl said...

This card is really very amazing! I love all the little details you included!