Card for my card today and NO
stamping!! Can you believe it?!?!
But that is just how awesome this
die is! It can be a companion die
for a few of our sets , or it can be used as a stand out die all by itself and still make a bigstatement! I used some silver cross-hatched CS for the camera details, as well as the 'smile' word die. I think this card is really bright and fun and just puts me in the mood for summer to come!!
Here's the rules for the SugarSketch Challenge!
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS24 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown here.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15