Wednesday, May 20, 2015

{SPD} Brainy Boy Bookmark




We're back with a new weekly challenge from SugarPea Designs- this one is 'Hey Dude!'....lucky for me, I have a housefull of little dudes! I made a bookmark for one of them...they share bookmarks for the most part, so it's not personalized. For photo purposes, and because the kiddos were all tucked in bed when I took the picture, I grabbed the book that I've been reading to the littlest. We love the movie Paddington (I loved him as a child) and Santa left this big book of Paddington stories for my little Hayes....we just started it though! Funny how it got put away in the bookshelf and now we are diving in!

I coloured the worm in Copics, and added glossy accents to his glasses and eyebrows.
 I used this DP from Simple Stories that had the number and lines, and then stamped some of the words from the set Read Between the Lines beside each number point! FUN! I used memento luxe ink for that... the worm is also from the set, as are the glasses at the bottom of the bookmark. I adore this Brainy Bookmarks Sugarcuts die set!




Check out the SPD blog for all the details on how you can play with us!!