Friday, June 12, 2015

{SPD} Beary Special Baby





Hello Friends! Today myself and the rest of the SugarPeas have a little hop in store for you! Every other month we showcase the stamps and dies that were released the previous month- this is called the Sweet2Repeat blog hop! The project that I have made for you includes tons of SPD products, and I sure hope you like it! It was such a fun card to make!


I just love the set Welcome Baby, and Welcome Baby Accent sugar cuts dies. I did something a little different and added the head of the teddy bear from the set Bee My Honey (our May Sweet Incentive Program stamp set) and adhered to the onsie. I used the 'For a beary special' from that set as well, and cut the word 'baby' from Baby Diaper Pin sugar cuts. The sentiment flag and wee star are from Gift Tag sugarcuts, and the tag that I adhered the onsie to was cut using the Brainy Bookmarks die, just trimming it down a bit in length!

 I did some machine stitching, and added a mini wooden clothespin and hemp twine. I also distressed my papers with TH Frayed Burlap ink. I entered this card into the last Deconstructed Sketch challenge....




Here are the SPD supplies that I used:











20 comments:

Deborah said...

It's so gorgeous en sweet!! Love it!

Sue C said...

Absolutely adorable!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! I LOVE this adorable baby card! SO colorful and so many beautiful details!

Maye M.L said...

This card seriously rocks, Jenny. Brilliant use of the cute teddy bear. Love the PP combo and sponged edges, the clothes pin, thread, the white mat (it never occurred to me to use white.) Just got some of those onesies for my 1.5 year old niece, it would be fantastic to find a cute image to stamp on the fabric directly... brain wheels turning!!! Cheers!

Renae said...

Very Cute Card!!!!!

Christina Hor said...

Oh this is truly a beary special card! I love how you added the bear from the Bee My Honey set onto the onesie. I am planning to get this set to go with the picnic bear. Very cute. I love the colors and layout too. Very beary beautiful baby card. Have a lovely weekend Jenny!

Unknown said...

Great card. I really like the layout and the relatively gender-neutral color scheme. I get so tired of straight pink and blue! lol

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Sweet and Fun Card. Love the colors and patterns you chose.

Kathy Straw said...

Absolutely love this card. It's amazing how you can colour a small image and make it spectacular.

D.Ann C said...

Love the pun and your fab tag!

M DelValle said...

Wow, very well put together! Love how everything works so well together!

craftymom205 said...

Love the card. Love the bear head on the onsie.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Lisa Lara said...

Crazy amazing Jenny using so many wonderful SPD products.

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Absolutely fabulous, sweet, and adorable card! Love how you combined the different stamp sets and added the bear onto to the little onesie. Great idea!

Sue D said...

So cute with the bear and I like your choice of papers.

Heather said...

Your cards are always so amazing!! The papers you use and the layouts and of course your stunning coloring! This card is just plain adorable and the sentiment is perfect for the little bear onsie.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering. Putting the outfit on the tag was a fun way to highlight it.
thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, gorgeous!

sharon said...

Not your run of the mill baby card. Unique.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you stamped the bear's head on the onsie...such a cute card.