We've got a new sketch challenge this week at SugarPea Designs!
I've used the set Seaside Wishes on my card today. I stamped in a light ink and coloured with copics. This is technically not the 'no-lines' technique, as you can still see the caramel coloured memento ink that I used. Typically I'll stamp off the image once and use the second stamped image, but this time I just used full strength ink, hehe! I added some glossy accents and loose glitter to mimic sand and the shine off wet seashells....
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided. SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS28 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown HERE.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15