Thursday, January 14, 2016

{SPD} Key to my Heart


Hi Friends!   Welcome to Day 4 of our 2016 January Product Release! 
If you are just joining us, CLICK HERE to start at Day 1 of our Sweet Peek Week.


Today we are introducing Key to My Heart & SugarCuts - Key to My Heart coordinating die.




SugarCuts - Key To My Heart Coordinating die
Would you like to win the Key to My Heart stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on this post telling us about the key to YOUR heart! What makes you "swoon"? Chocolates and dinner out? Or is it when someone folds the laundry? Hehehe! We can't wait to hear!
Our team has come up with amazing inspiration for you! So grab a cuppa and join us! Visit each of our designers blogs to leave a comment for another entry to win! 




14 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Love this Jenny.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this card! The embellishments are the perfect touch!
Take Care!
Michele

Von Marie said...

Beautiful card!!! Love all the details, reminds me of a vintage look which I so love!!!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Jenny, this is a gorgeous card. I really like what you did with the smaller stamps to make that pattern paper. I think that's one of the most fun things to do in stamping. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Jenny, this is a gorgeous card. I really like what you did with the smaller stamps to make that pattern paper. I think that's one of the most fun things to do in stamping. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.

Kate B said...

Gorgeous card!!

Hetty said...

Beautiful! What a great combination of stamps,papers and colors!

Sue D said...

Great card--I like your choice of papers.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! This card is so cute!!!! Thanks for sharing!!! What make me “swoon”? A love note on the table that my partner leaves me before to go work! <3

Unknown said...

LOVE your card. It's so creative!

Natalie said...

Adorable card. Love the dangling heart key.

Jodie Stoddard said...

This card is so creative. I love it. I like the use of colors and elements, everything.

Lisa Lara said...

Cool card Jenny girl. Love that paper.

Oliev said...

Gorgeous card!