Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm still here....

Don't forget about me!!!! I know it's been ages since my last post and another eon between the previous, but I have been doing a teensy bit of stamping, just nothing I can show you....yet. I'll be helping TCP with their next release, so I have been busy inking up my brand-new, not-yet-seen-by-the-public, top secret stamps! Ooooo, I feel so importand;) Like a Bond Girl in a hush hush, covert operation;) lol
I'll also have another fun announcement that I'll let you in on real soon:) Just not quite yet!! I don't want to break the Stamper's Code and have my markers taken away or something brash like that! Okay- gotta go...Ryan has a gastro bug, I should be at work soon, and I have barfy bedding to launder!
Toodles, Jenny

1 comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Could never forget about you, Jenny! I'm anxiously awaiting what you have up your sleeve! :)