Wednesday, July 17, 2013

{KKS} Flower's Feed the Soul

Hi there! Welcome to DAY ONE of Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps July release!! We've got two great sets from Nicole to show you today!! I am working with Flower's Feed the Soul. I adore pansies, so I was so excited to try my hand at colouring them. I normally really dislike colouring flowers, so this was a challenge for me, but I am happy with the results! I copied the colours of the flowers in one of my pots. I added one more bloom and added it on top with a dimensional. 


I used some MFT dies and vintage seam binding. I also did some sponging for an antique Victorian feel.



16 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the texture on the pansies. Great job

Ericraft said...

ooh love your colouring of the panises. Well done

Shona Erlenborn said...

Those pansies look real. and the background colors are perfect.

Lisa H. said...

ohmy! this is gorgeous. the coloring on those flowers is awesome, and that ribbon is sooooo beautiful!

Dawn Easton said...

Jenny, you ROCKED those flowers! Beautifully coloured. Wow!

Nathalie said...

I just love the way those flowers are colored. Your card is gorgeous.

Nat said...

stunning design Jenny! Love the soft delicate feel to these flowers. wonderful!! :)

Hanneke said...

What a great card! I love the stamp and your design and coloring! Hugs, Hanneke

LauraEva said...

Beautiful job on the flowers!! great card!

Gail said...

I love pansies, you've done a great job!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Awesome colouring. Love your card.

Heather said...

So very pretty. These pansies look real ~ amazing colouring. I like the vintage feel to this card.

Linda S. said...

Very nice..love how you made the pansies themselves the focal point of the card.

Michele I said...

love the coloring on the flowers

Sarah Gough said...

Amazing colouring girl!

Sabrina said...

What a gorgeous card!!