Monday, March 31, 2014

{TI} Dreaming of Spring

This week we have a challenge over at Tiddly Inks that really is a challenge for this girl!! Spring themed cards. Guess what? It's pretty hard to make a cheerful spring card when everywhere you look is covered in a blanket of white and the snow will NOT quit falling!! I can't take it much more, lol!! I need spring to….well…spring! Enough already Mother Nature! Take your meds and lets get green already! haha!



I've used the sweet TI image: Wryn- Hanging Around on my card today. I love how she is hanging upside down! I coloured her with copics and a wee bit of pastels, using the colourless blender to add some texture to her shorts. I used a TCP cloud border die and SU ink to sponge in some clouds in the background. The sentiment is from a TCP set. I added some enamel dots and machine stitching. 



3 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Hi Jenny! I just found your blog and I love your work! I absolutely love the hippo, Gloria I found on Pinterest. Can you please tell me where I could purchase this stamp. I am an avid hippo lover!
Thanks a million! X

Anonymous said...

Love the layout of this one ho! I would say great colouring too but that is a give in!

Sarah Gough said...

The detail on those shorts is nuts. I need this cloud border BAD to make a mask, it looks awesome!