Saturday, April 12, 2014

{KKS} Filling up on Apples...

Well, welcome back for another fabulously FUN challenge here at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!! We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN MORE rubbah!! Show us your stuff!!
This week our hostess is Krafty Guest, Marilyn! And her challenge is ANIMAL HOUSE! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp that features an animal of some sort!! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!
We're thrilled with the warmer weather so we're celebrating with a SPRING HAS SPRUNG SALE on this weekend with 25-50 percent off almost 200 of our fave stamp sets! AND every order will receive a mini stamp of our choice!!


I tried a few new things on my card for this weeks challenge! First, I used the no-lines colouring technique, meaning I stamped the image with a light coloured ink, rather than the usual black. It definitely lends to a softer look, maybe even a bit watercolour-y…. Secondly, I tried my hand at creating a little sky background by colouring in my own clouds. Honestly, I am not overly happy with my pics lately…my iPhone is taking better photographs than my Nikon. That's more than a little disappointing. I am gonna try to set up my light tent thingy again! Maybe that will help. I wish you could see this card IRL. It's so much nicer.


Guess what??! I've used the adorable set Woodland Friends, which just so happens to be one of the stamps on SALE for 40% off!!
We’ve also got LOTS of brand new 6x6 paper pads…
and restocks of EZmount and HOT KNIVES, while supplies last!!
Now check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and special Krafty Guests featuring this week’s challenge!! We’re sure you’ll be inspired!! Then join us, play along and you could WIN!!
Happy kraftin’!!

No comments: