We've got another sketch challenge for SugarPea Designs for you today!I've used Hello Sunshine. The image is coloured with copics and a small addition of pastel pencils. I inked the edges of everything with Memento Luxe Grey Flannel ink. the Sentiment was stamped in Memento Luxe Teal Zeal. I did a bit of machine stitching for some added detail. The cloud dies are by lawn Fawn and the heart die is Reverse Confetti. The flag die is MFT. I added a PTI button and a twine bow.
· Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
· Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
· Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
· Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS06 so that we may check out your beautiful work
· Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.
Here's your sketch: