We've got a brand new sketch challenge for you from SugarPea Designs! I love this one! You can keep the sketch vertical, or flip it horizontal as some of our Pea's did, or swap out the oval for another shape…so long as we can see the basics! We would love to have you join us in this sketch challenge- you have the chance to win up to a $15 voucher to the store!
Here are the simple rules:
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS05 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown on the SPD blog.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!
I've used the adorable set Don't be Koi, from our Sweet P Collection, on my card today. I coloured with copics and pieced her little shirt. I paired the great sketch and stamp with some Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper, a Reverse Confetti heart die, and MFT button and twine. The oval and flag dies are MFT as well.
I am soooo in love with Wendy's stamps- they are cute, fun and actually VERY easy and straightforward to colour. So don't feel like you have to be an advanced colourist to pull off these cute line art stamps!! They are for EVERYONE and ANYONE! AND- they are all ON SALE right now! That's right, a Summer Sale! Each and every stamp is marked down! Now's the time to buy if you've been dreaming up a wish list :)