Saturday, August 30, 2014

{KKS} Ships Ahoy!


Ahoy there! This weeks challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is….Ships Ahoy! We've got a lot of nautical, beach, ocean, and summertime fun stamp sets, so you have lots of KKS stamps to choose from!!


I've used one of our little girls from the set Ahoy, Sailor! I adore this set…I think I've used every image from this set twice! There are so many trendy paper pads and embellishments out right now that co-ordinate great with this set. It's worth it to have in your stamping arsenal. And the font in this set is soooooo awesome!
I love this little wood anchor charm! Here's a close-up...


Check out the KKS blog for more inspiration and details on how you can play with us this week!

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

What a darling little sailor! Love the added anchor and natural twine, it's the perfect touch!