I've used Spare Me, from our Beanstalk Collection. I love this set. It's HUGE. Tons of sentiments and accessory stamps. Lots of room for creativity to SOAR with this set!! :D
Of course, I've used copics! Surprise Surprise! ;) I tried to make that marbly bowling ball look on the ball. I think (??) I achieved that…I see now that I forgot the little flag I intended to tuck in behind those pins :/ Oh well! I embossed the sentiment in white and of course did not think to use the embossing buddy, so I have little sprinkles of white powder everywhere. And people wonder why I hate embossing. sigh…..
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS10 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown on the BLOG.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!