Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sexy Sharpshooter- TGF

My last post before my trip is a cute little gal from The Greeting Farm...I love their stamps! They have a good assortment of rubber and digi-stamps. Never tried their digital images, but the rubber is awesome quality..deeply etched red rubber on a cling mount.

The card base is real red CS. The black layer is embossed with a swirly cuttlebug folder and there are a few different layers of DP. I stamped my cowgirl on neenah CS and coloured her with copics. I found it hard to distinguish the black hair from the black cowboy hat, so I went over the hat with a clear spica glitterpen to give it some shine (you might be able to see it better on the close up shot below) I cut her out and popped her up on dimensionals. I tried to make it look like the crystal flourishes were coming out of her six-shooter and off her heels. She is a naughty little thing, isn't she?! LOL!! I wouldn't know anything about being a bad girl, hehe!! Bits and pieces of her outfit and boots are 'glittered' as well. The DP is also shiny and fancy looking. She also has baby braddies on her belt...I'm thinking studs, since she is a bad girl!
This is a card that reminds me of my friend Mindy. Maybe if you could see this girls back there would be a full back piece tattoo!! LOL- Then it would be Mindy for sure!!! haha

Supplies:
Stamps: Cheeky shooter, TGF
Ink: memento
CS, DP: SU
Copics: Hair, hat- C1, C3, C5, C7, 100, 0
             Skin- E0000, E00, E01
             dress: R24, R27
Other: Spica pen, flourishes, baby braddies, dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' by! See you back here when I get home from my holiday in a few weeks!!
Jenny

No comments: