Thursday, December 29, 2011

{KKS} the behinder I get.....

Hi there! I have been busy getting inky with my new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps....working on samples for the next release, as well as playing with my stamps that unfortunately didn't arrive in time for last release.
I am a huge Alice in Wonderland fan...movies, books, whatevs;)
So you can imagine the 'thud' heard when my jaw hit the floor after seeing Annie Rodrigue's Moonlight Whispers featuring the beloved characters from this classic! From Alice, the Red Queen and the Mad Hatter, to the White Rabbit, Dormouse and Cheshire Cat, these amazing illustrations in rubber form are collectors pieces in my mind!
I used my favorite, Alice, as she is falling down the rabbit hole! I love her hair, the mischevious expression on her face and the way she is holding down her billowy dress:)
Um, oh yeah- Alice and the rest of the Wonderland gang is on SALE right now!!! Thats right- newly released and on SALE..shut up!!


I know Alice is more of a white- blonde, but I wanted the contrast and ended up going a little darker than I intended!
  MFT dizzy border and dizzy doily were used to add whimsy, as well as some SU crochet ribbon and some brown hemp twine. The little aqua button was in my stash. I machine stitched chocolate thread around the panels. The paper is old MME.


Here is the inside....the sentiment is totally me ;)


Hope you enjoyed my just for fun card:) Come back again soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen GF, when we meet up, you need to show me how to colour hair like that, OMG GF, it is frigin' amazing!!! How did the brown socks or keg work out?!?!?! LOL

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I so want to get these stamps! Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Peg

michelle sturgeon said...

i LOVE her hair! how did you do the white in her hair?