Friday, September 7, 2012

{YNS Fun Friday} Thankful...

Time for another Fun Friday post! This month, the designers at Your Next Stamp are going to be focusing on Halloween and Fall.....so exciting, as Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday!! We are also going to sharing tips throughout the month on die and stamp storage.


For my card, I've used the larger pumpkin from the set Autumn Harvest. The sentiment ('Thankful' from the set Life is Great) was stamped on the smallest tag/bookmark die from the new Bookmark Layered Die.

I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday. MFT dies were used to make the orange pumpkin blossoms and green vines.....the scallop die along the bottom is by MFT as well. Spellbinders circle and scallop circle dies cut and matted the image.


Check out more Halloween projects and storage tips (I'll have some pics for you next time;) the other designers have for you at the YNS blog:)

2 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So lovely jenny! Beautiful tones and the layering is fantastic :)

KelliJo said...

I JUST got this set in the mail today!!!! LOVE it!