Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{RCC74} Thanks A Bunch{RCC74} Thanks A Bunch


Have you played along yet with this month's Ribbon carousel Challenge?!  We are now doing monthly challenges with a big 'ol prize at the end for one lucky challenge participant!  
Each month we are giving away a Ribbon Carousel 
to one of our randomly chosen challenge participants!




This month's theme is
GivinThanks/Fall

 I made a CAS kind of card, which isn't normally my style but I have been feeling under the weather, and like most moms I know, have not heeded my body's warnings! Yesterday I had a super hard workout at the gym (my trainer kicked my hiney!) and then cleaned my house like a crazy person getting ready for my sister in laws baby shower, which I hosted last night! So with all that, I had no energy for my initial plan (which was to use the same MFT Turkey Girl image like the AMAZING colouring goddess Wendy R! Thank goodness I ddn't colour the same thing as her- it would have been downright embarrassing;)  Plain and Simple it was!


I've used all Stampin' Up! goodies, minus my favorite natural jute twine from the Ribbon Carousel.

Ready to play?! 

There are three rules to be eligible for the prize:
1.  You MUST use ribbon or twine on your creation 
2. Your project must be based on the theme of the month
3. You must add  a NEW project  to the inlinkz below and link directly back to your project on your blog or online gallery.

You have until November 30th to add your creation to the link below. The random winner of the ribbon carousel will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 3rd!

To link up your project, click HERE and go to the bottom of that post!    

Good luck!



No comments: