Saturday, February 23, 2013

{KKS167} Hang In There!

This week, our Krafty Girl Hostess is Amanda, and she wants to see some fussy-cutting! So get out your sharpened paper snips and join us!
I've used the lovely circus girl, Arielle, and I actually realized I was using a circus image while I was watching the movie Water For Elephants! haha! Funny how the mind works! It's a great movie if you haven't already seen it!




I coloured her with copics, adding glitter to her costume and a little glaze pen as well. She is popped up on foam dimensionals, except the top of her trapeze, which is glued down flat to prevent those skinny cut strips from tearing. She is sitting on a base cut with MFT Oval STAX. The sentiment was stamped on TCP cloud border die with MFT's Black Licorice ink and then I just snipped apart the clouds and adhered them with more dimensionals. Under the oval layer is more patterned paper cut with MFT's Fishtail Flags STAX and Layers STAX. I added some black brads also.


You can find more fussy-cut creations on the KKS Blog....don't forget about our Frugal Friday sale stamps that are deeply discounted for the weekend ONLY!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love this! So pretty Jenny!!