Monday, July 29, 2013

{Tiddly Inks} Too Tweet!

Hey there- I have one last Tiddly Inks card to show you for the DT call that's going on over there (you can find all of that info on that HERE). When we were recently on holidays (went to Vancouver Island and then down into Washington on our way home) there was A LOT of driving (as in 3000 km's!!), so like any good stamper, I took along my copics and a stack of images I've been meaning to colour. So when roads were smooth-ish or hubby was getting fuel, I coloured! 
I normally choose papers for my card before I colour anything, so this pre-colouring is not my usual method. It sometimes can pose a challenge in finding the right DP. But it's also really nice to have 1/2 of the work already done when you sit down to make a card.


I've used Wryn and Wren- Too Tweet. This 'tweet' sentiment also comes with the image, so that's a bonus!
She is, of course, coloured with copics (I added some pastel shading later on). I used Echo Park's All About a Boy 6x6 paper pad- and I don't think this card is boyish at all, so don't let the theme of the collection always decide how you are going to use it!! I did some faux-stitching with a white sharpie paint pen. CS is Stampin' Up, dies and hemp are MFT and the wooden heart button is a Michaels brand. The card measures 5x5 square. The layout is the current SSSC (#189).


6 comments:

Beckie said...

GORGEOUS!!! Your coloring is fabulous!!!

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Come over Aug 1st for Just Because Linky Party!!!

ccroll said...

Wish I could color like that in the car. LOL

Gorgeous!

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful coloring - that image has come to life here! Wonderfully done. Hugz!

Sarah Gough said...

Shut up. You can colour like this in a CAR?

wendy said...

congrat's Jenny!

Amy Rohl said...

Crap, this is uh-mazzzing,girlie! And I mean that in the best possible way! Congrats!!!