Friday, September 20, 2013

{TSG} Pumpkins on the Vine

Hey my crafty friends! Today the TSG Trendsetters are spotlighting a few older sets. I chose to work with one of my favourite TSG sets from Torico called Pumpkins on The Vine. I absolutely ADORE this set- it is so precious and has two really great sentiments and all sorts of little accents, as well as three feature stamps. LOVE LOVE LOVE! You have to check it out!


Adorable, am I right?? I paper-pieced her floppy hat and dress and coloured the rest with Copics. I added some glaze pen to her shoes, eyes and the acorn top. I used some new EP paper, SU CS and brown brads. The sentiment was stamped in MFT's Black Licorice.


Okee dokee- head over to the TSG blog to see some more fabulous creations by the design team! There are two other sets being featured as well! I can't wait to see what my teamies have been up to this week!

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

This is soooo stinking cute!!!! Love her!