Tuesday, November 26, 2013

{SPD} Some Exciting News


GUESS WHAT???????
I have some VERY exciting news to share with you, that I've been sitting on for MONTHS! You know my super amazing, sweet, talented, fantastic stampy friend Wendy Ramlakhan? Remember the roof raising, earth shattering, heart stopping, jaw dropping announcement she made a few weeks back, that she is opening her very  own stamp Company SugarPea Designs, geared towards colouring enthusiasts and lovers of all things cute?! 
Well, I am so thrilled that she asked me to join her Design Team! Whoo Hoo! How great is that? I'll tell you. It's pretty freakin' great. Nuff said!
And guess what else? Peas are one of my very favourite vegetables, so I think this is extra cool and obviously meant to be. If her company would have been called, say Eggplant Expressions, I might have had to pass on the gig. As much as I adore Wendy, I loathe eggplant more ;)

So here's the nitty gritty on winning yourself a prize:
You can help by welcoming me to the design team and get a chance to WIN a $10 gift certificate to SugarPea Designs for our very first release on Thursday, January 9th!  Sneak peeks begin on Monday, January 6th!  The winner will be announced here and on our Facebook page on November 30th!
Here's what you need to do:
 Head to the SugarPea Designs Facebook page and "like" us
Become a follower of the SugarPea Designs blog
Become a follower of my blog
Go to the SugarPea blog and leave a message to tell us you've done so!
Don't forget to add the SugarPea Designs fan badge to the side bar of your blog!  If the winner has the fan badge posted on their blog at the time we chose the winner, we will give away a $15 gift certificate instead!


12 comments:

Kim O'Connell said...

WOOT! WOOT! How could we NOT choose you?! You are the bomb diggity bomb! <3

Sammy said...

What a fab choice! you are extremely talented, like the rest of the team, and will no doubt have some amazing creations to share! x

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ho!!! Well deserved and so exciting!

M DelValle said...

Fantastic!! Congratulations!!

wendy said...

so exciting!

Patti J said...

Congratulations! I'm your newest follower, both here and on FB! Your coloring is beautiful - looking forward to seeing your SugarPea creations!

Jackie Pedro said...

Even your exciting announcements are hilarious! Congrats, Jenny!! I'm not a huge fan of eggplant either!

Kris B said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! Can't wait to see what you create!

Linda Carson said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your creative inspirations!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Congrat's!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Jenny! Can't wait to see more of your fab coloUring (yup, I'm Canadian too lol)!

Mommyeyedr said...

Wow! love the coloring...especially the pattern you put on the basket and the fact that you colored her hair dk brown and not red :)