Monday, January 6, 2014

{TI} CAS Superboy!

Our challenge this week at Tiddly Inks is a Clean and Simple one! That's right, make a CAS card! Not so easy for some of us ;)
I used the adorable My Super Boy for my card today. I printed out on Xpress It blending CS, and coloured with Copics and pastels.



I used some fun 12x12 superhero themed paper from Pebbles. The sentiment is just a strip of DP I cut from one of the patterns! That, as well as Superboy, are popped up on foam tape.


Check out the TI Challenge blog to see what the other Tiddly Inkers have been up to :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Jenny this is just AWESOME!! I love the layout, the papers, everything about it. So freaking cool. :D <3 Tabbs

Loopylou. said...

love love love this card Jenny! that paper is so cool!! I love the way his little boots shine!
huge hugs Lou xxx