Saturday, April 5, 2014

{KKS} Birthday Wishes

Welcome back for another fabulously FUN challenge here at Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps!! We always enjoy your creations so be sure to submit them so you can WIN MORE rubbah!! Show us your stuff!!
This week our hostess is ME! And since my birthday was yesterday, my challenge is HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp that features a birthday celebration in some way!! Have some krafty fun and join us this week!!


I used a stamp that I kinda had forgotten about, but is soooo fabulous, that you can imagine my excitement when I was tidying my stamps and found it hiding! This exotic beauty is from the Three Wishes set. I used some gold sparkly CS, gold brads, gold thread (that I swiped from my moms sewing room ;)), gold stickles….Hmmmm…I think there is a bit of a theme going on here! 
Now this card isn't a specific birthday image, but what says Happy Birthday like 3 wishes?!



Of course, we’ve got our FrugalFriday Specials on this weekend with 25-50 percent off a dozen of our fave stamp sets!
We’ve also got LOTS of brand new 6x6 paper pads and restocks of EZmount and HOT KNIVES, while supplies last!!
(P.s. Have you seen our new video, Working with Unmounted Stamps?)
Now check out the wonderful creations by our Krafty Girls and special Krafty Guests featuring this week’s challenge!! We’re sure you’ll be inspired!! Then join us, play along and you could WIN!!
Happy kraftin’!!

1 comment:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous card ...as always! Your cards rock!

Happy Birthday Jenny!

xx Becky