Monday, November 17, 2014

{Reverse Confetti} North Pole Delivery!



Hey there! I have a card to show you today that I made with my new Reverse Confetti products! I put in a rather large order, as I loved all of their last release! It was hard not to buy the whole nine yards! But I did snatch up this awesome stamp set North Pole Wishes- I just love the fonts and the little envie and holly accessories! I am kinda kicking myself that I didn't order the co-ordinating die set, but I was trying to make cuts to my cart where I thought I could get away with using my scissors. I wish I would have had the dies LOL! I might add them into my next order ;)


I really thought the one piece chevron die was unique- it's called Triple Chevies. The snowflake die set, Let it Snow, also has a unique, more squarish look, so I had to get it too ;)
I also used my trusty go-to layering tools from Perfect Paper Crafting: Perfect Cutting Mat and Perfect Layers Mini to get my black 1/16th" borders. Use code Jenny5% to receive 5% off your order!

I used the November SFYTT, replaced the rectangle panels with the chevrons and moved the circle to the other side.





2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a fun card and great take on the sketch too!

Sarah Gough said...

I love the way you bordered the chevies and plan to steal your idea SOON! Xox