Saturday, February 28, 2015

{KKS} I look up to YOU!


Hello, Krafty Friends! I am coming to you today with a scheduled blogpost, as I am currently in Sunny California, as my little one calls it! I came here for a solo vacay to visit my folks…leaving hubby behind with the rug rats! 
This weeks Kraftin' Kimmie challenge is to use BRIGHT colours on your project! 


I used this sweet stamp from the set Safari Fun and paper from the American Crafts 'Family Fun' pad which is available in the KKS shop! I added in some black twine and a bright orange flower and green button. I embossed the blue CS with a spotted looking folder to mimic the giraffes spots.

We hope you can play along with us! Check out the KKS blog for more inspiration!

1 comment:

Becky said...

This is so cute Jenny. Adorable image and adorable design paper.