Wednesday, March 25, 2015

{SPD} Spring is in the Air


This week, our SugarPea Designs challenge is all about SPRING! One of the first signs of spring is when my mama starts hanging her laundry on the line! I actually have no clothes line at this house (GASP!)....I know, how awful that I use my dryer in the summer months :/ I feel shame. Anyway, my mom comes from a long 'line' of fresh air launderers....my gramma was even know to hang clothes on the line in the dead of winter, and they'd come in frozen stiff. I never understood that.


I've used the adorable stamp set 'Take a Load Off'. I did quite a bit of paper piecing. I kept the extras to a minimum, just doing a bit of machine stitching and inking. The layout is from the current Deconstructed Sketch #193.


Check out what the other SugarPeas have for you on the blog today!



2 comments:

Jacqueline Valade said...

Love your cards. You are the Copic coloring queen! How do you get such thick stitches? Do you use a particular kind of thread? Mine just appears so flimsy.

Stacey Schafer said...

love this to pieces, Jenny!