Saturday, April 4, 2015

{SSSC} some bunny loves you!


Happy Easter! I made this sweet card using a sweet stamp set from Mama Elephant called Honey Bunny and coordinating dies. I am loving my new Mama Elephant stamps!! 


I used this weeks SSSC  for my layout. I made this card for my three little bunnies. I coloured each bunny up a little bit differently to represent my boys :) I wanted some really boyish paper, so I didn't use pastel-y Easter paper at all. I really like the way this one turned out!! The grassy hill was made with an MFT circle stitched die and used MFT twine and button.



Here is the sketch:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut up!!! And I loved that paper, pretty sure mine is all gone!

Teresa Doyle said...

Sweet card and I love those elephants. Good job.

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh my this is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Michele Boyer said...

Sooo cute. Still love your work.

Stampingcountry said...

Such sweetness! Your bunnies are adorable.

Dana White said...

What a perfect Easter Sunday card - so cute Jenny and the colours are perfect