Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{MFTWSC18} Fur-ever Friends

Hey there! Todays card is the Mother's Day card that I made for my SIL Mandi...if you are reading this STOP NOW! haha! I used this weeks WSC from My Favorite Things. 

For my focal image, I used Jolinne 'Friends Forever' . She is coloured iwith copics and paper-pieced. I also pieced the bear and shaded a bit with my copics. Jolinne's ribbons and lips as well as the bears nose, have clear spica glitter pen added.

Whoa- the hair looks really dark in this pic! I used E25, 27, 47 &49. The flower is Prima and the pearls are Recollections from Michaels. I used all scrap paper for this card! Whoo hoo!


I popped up the bear on dimensionals and peiced her little hand on top..I LOVE how the bear turned out! I was stretching a little with the script dp, but I think it ended up pretty cool!


And some MFT dies on the inside! On an un-crafty note, we had Ryan's belated birthday party, combined with Hayes' 2nd birthday this past weekend...swimming and then a party at our house. Ryan requested an OWL birthday cake, and I came up with these cupcakes, which passed the test for him!



My niece Gracie on the left, Ryan in the middle and Jake on the right.

And my 'baby' who just turned two years old!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Jenny

5 comments:

Tinkerbeth said...

Very cute cupcakes!! Loved the script on Joline's bear, too! Congratulations on being named a guest designer for MFT! I look forward to seeing more of your designs!

Anne Tussing said...

Adorable card! I love the text on the bear:) Your coloring of Jolinne's hair is fantastic! Congrats on being the guest DT and MFT! Love your denim and bling card too!

Unknown said...

Love the card, and the cupcakes, Jenny, TOO cute! :)

Kerri said...

love your card...kids are cute and thks for sharing..

The Spotted Chick said...

Ah man, I want one of those cupcakes!! Hey Ryan, can I have one?? Puh-leeeeease? LOL! Super cute Jenny! Oh and the card ROCKS! Love the scripted DP with the bear and how you've popped him up with dimensionals. Great job, I bet your SIL loved it! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}