Saturday, September 8, 2012

{KKS} Byte Me

This weeks challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is brought to you by one of newbie Krafty Girls, Miss Jessie Rone! She wants us to paper-piece. I {heart} paper-piecing, so this was a fun one for me:)
I used Gadget Girl, colouring her with copics and piecing the little ottoman that she is sitting on.

 
I did some piercing and added a swirly clip....Hmmmm....maybe I had Jessie on the brain;) hehe! I tied a double black jute twine bow on the clip and tucked it under the main panel. The 'Byte Me' sentiment was stamped in versafine ink and I added a little strip of metal accents under to make it pop a bit more. I shined up her laptop and phone with glaze pen.

 
Check out the Krafty Blog for more inspiration, as well as our linky tool...play along this week and you could be the random winner of Lola Lollipop!
 
Sketch: September SFYTT (which Kraftin' Kimmie is sponsoring this month!! We'd love to have our customers play along!)

4 comments:

Patti Okerstrom said...

Oh my gosh this is amazing! love all the red and black, her hair has such beautiful contrast and the otoman is amazing! Love her coloring thanks for inspiring me!

Stefanie said...

What a wonderful card. Just ordered this stamp myself. Love your paper piecing.

X Stefanie

Cindi said...

This is gorgeous! I love your coloring and the paper piecing is great!

stampinfun71 said...

Oh I love her - all I can think of is the Incredibles!!! Great coloring & card.