Thursday, September 27, 2012

{TSG Birthday Treats} Coffee Time!

Today, the girls from There She Goes Stamps, have a special something for all of you! In celebration of TSG's 4th Birthday, we have all created fun little gifties...no two of us did the same treat bag/ box/ or whatever, so there is lots to see! And you might even get tutorials along the way to help you recreate our prezzies (a special prezzie just for you!) You can see what all of the Trendsetters have created if you go to the TSG blog and follow the list of links:)

As a self proclaimed coffee addict, I was intrigued when I saw this K-cup caddy by Lori. I am a HUGE keurig fan, as my hubby works away and it doesn't make sense to make a full pot when he is gone (or I would for sure drink it!!! Ack- anyone for the jitters?)!

I printed out the template onto crumb cake CS (SU) and cut and scored where indicated. I then used my 1 3/4" punch to pop out the wholes for the K-cups (I opted for no handle hole on mine). 


I used various coffee mug images and sentiments from Perk Up for my card and caddy gift set.  I used double sided tape to adhere the box together and decorated it with Simple Stories DP, Ribbon Carousel jute twine, a SU button and some brown brads (Michaels). I used a sponge and distress ink to warm everything up!
Here is the set together (MFT dies were used on the card, which is this weeks MOJO sketch).


And the K-cup caddy by itself:



And here is the inside, which has yet another sentiment, and the solid  version of one of the mugs (I used the rock n roll technique with 2 different Distress Inks....




Thanks for visiting, and don't forget to check out what the other designers have created for you today!!!

13 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh I love this fabulous K cup holder and the dp and design!!! Thanks for sharing, I plan on making one ASAP!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

Super cute Jenny - love your take on Lori's K-cup holder. Fun fall colors too.

Kelly Collins said...

Love this! Great choice of papers and distressing to go along with it and those buttons and twine are perfect!

sabbycat said...

Wow, this is just too cute! Love, love, love it! The colors and papers and everything is just perfect.

Danielle L. said...

Oh my word! The card and the coffee holder are drop dead fabulous!

Carol<>< said...

very nice set. great colors!
Carol N<><

Chick Stamp Magnet said...

Oh my! what gorgeous papers! And your paper roses are just perfect! I have tried and tried to make those and mine just never turn out... :(

Mandi said...

Beautiful!

Katie Skiff said...

Thank you for sharing this!! I AM IN LOVE!! Your project is amazing!!

Country Mouse said...

I love KCups...and I LOVE your project!!! Heck, I love your blog! LOL I found you via Pinterest.
I'm now a follower!!!

audrey ♥

Tracy Valure said...

I love the K-Cup caddy idea!! Brilliant. I know what my office girls are getting now! ;-)))

Hugs,
Tracy

Anonymous said...

buy a [URL=http://e--store.com/]louis vuitton outlet store[/URL] , for special offer VSKwstOZ [URL=http://e--store.com/ ] http://e--store.com/ [/URL]

Unknown said...

I love these! Just came across your blog, it is awesome! i managed to make a cut file out of the template and am making this for for my aunt by any chance do you remember the size you cut for the sides and top to cover with pattern paper?