Wednesday, July 23, 2014

{SPD} Things Just Goat Serious



Time for another challenge at SugarPea Designs, and this time we want to see some of your punniest stuff! SPD is no stranger when it comes to those punny, play-on-words sentiments, so you have A LOT to choose from!
I've used Totes Ma Goats for my card today and you'll also notice that my layout is courtesy of last weeks Sugar Sketch (SPDSS07).

I've used my Perfect Paper Crafting tools for those perfect 1/16" mat layers! Use Jenny5% to receive a discount on all of your PPC products HERE!


We only have a few rules…
  • Play along with ANY stamp you’d like – Winner is chosen at random to keep things fair, but if the winners project features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the voucher to $15
  • Feel free to combine our challenge with any other challenge(s)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPD07 so we can easily find your work.
  • Add your name and link to your card or project in the InLinkz shown below







3 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

I've GOAT to have this adorably fun stamp set! You've brought that guy to life!

wendy said...

WOWZA WOWZA WOWZA your coloring ROCKS !!!

Lisa Lara said...

Brilliant coloring as always Jenny. I love your embellies.