We've got a new sketch challenge over at SugarPea Designs for you this week!
I've used Pure Magic on my card. He is coloured up with copics and pastels, and I've added a vellum flag sentiment (MFT die and Memento Tuxedo Black Luxe ink). The star and button embellies are also both by MFT. I used my trusty Perfect Paper Crafting tools for the black matting. Use Jenny5% for your discount! And there's only a few more days left on our Perfect Layers Mini and Perfect Cutting Mat combo deal!
Here is a closeup- I added glossy accents to the stars, eyes, buttons and the spade on the card.
- Create a new card or project using the SugarSketch provided.
- SugarPea Design stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS08 so that we may check out your beautiful work
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.
- However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $15!