Saturday, July 26, 2014

{SSSC} Happy Camper



It's been awhile since I've made an exclusive My Favorite Things card, and I had the hankering to use these camping theme stamps and dies since we are camping lovers and tis' the season!


I've used Die-namics Happy Camper for the lil' Airstream camper and the sentiment is from the Roughing It stamp set. I've also tucked in the Chicken Wire cutting plate (backed with vellum so you can still make out the wicked awesome vintage camper DP (Jillibean Soup).



 Here's the inside…I used double set of footprints along with another sentiment from Roughing It. I must be in romantic mood lately. LOL! Tomorrows post will also feature a lovey dovey card! hehe!

I followed this week's SSSC and just rotated the sketch and used the camper as the half circle shape! I'm also entering this card into the current Catered Crop Challenge, which is to use vellum!


Check out what the other Sweet Stampers have got for you!


3 comments:

Lynn Put said...

How FUN! Your designer paper couldn't be more perfect to go along with your cute camper and I love the detail of your background and use of vellum.

Lori said...

Too cute! Love the metallic camper!

Linda McClain said...

An Airstream! Love the metallic camper. And s'mores! Your card is adorable. xxoo