Saturday, October 18, 2014

{KKS} New Release Hop





We're so excited! It’s our OCTOBER RELEASE Day at KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS!! And we’re celebrating with a KRAFTY HOP!! So grab yourself a cuppa joe, sit back and be prepared for some krafty eye kandy! We're going to inspire your creations with our fun, new HOLIDAY stamps!
Over the last few days in our Krafty Peeks, we have shared lots of FUN new stamps from all our artists for our October release! We know these new stamps will inspire you to make fabulous Christmas creations!! We’ve got an adorable new kids set from Cheryl called CANDY CANE KISSES! There's a new set of fabulous holiday mice from Thais called MERRY CHRIST-MOUSE! And of course, we are SO excited to share TWO new CHRISTMAS FAIRY stamp sets from Annie called....SPARKLE FAIRY and POMPOM FAIRY!

You will get to see ALL of the new images today as you sit back and enjoy our OCTOBER Krafty Hop! As you hop from blog to blog, be sure to leave a comment at each and every stop because one lucky stamper will win a $25 gift card!! When you’re done hoppin’, be sure to head over to the Kraftin’Kimmie shop, because ALL the new rubber stamp sets are available NOW! And don't forget...if you NEED it all, we have a Gimme Kimmies Kit which features ALL the new October stamps at a discount!! But only for a limited time!
We also have LOTS of brand new 6x6 paper pads for your holiday creations by companies like Doodlebug, Bo Bunny, Lawn Fawn, Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants and more!!
Now let's celebrate with our NEW RELEASE and get hoppin' and shoppin'!!




I've used Candy Cane Wishes and coloured her with Copics and pastels for shading. I added some loose glitter to her fuzzy mittens and her toque. I added some wink of stella in clear to the stars on the wreath. I sponged around the image with distress ink and used a sharpie paint pen to add falling snow. The paper pad is Simple Stories Cozy Christmas which is available in the KKS store! I tucked in an MFT snowflake die and topped it with a wooden snowflake button tied with brown hemp cord. I added some machine stitching.

My layout is this weeks SSSC. I turned it on it's side to make it work with my image.




Check out what the other Sweet Stampers have for you tonight, as well as my Krafty Girls and Guests!



17 comments:

New Creations said...

An amazing job done on this sketch, beautiful coloring and LO with lovely snowflakes!!!

Nathalie said...

Beautiful card. Love the sketch.

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers Jenny, this is fabulous!! Love, love, love your coloring!!!

Tracy said...

Hold the phone! Dang girl this is fanfreakin'-tastic! I love the layered snowflakes and you *know* how much I love your wild mad coloring skills!

ribenaruby said...

Absolutely fab!!! Love the layout and his glowy cheeks, gorgeous colouring. Ruby x

Lizzy Smith said...

This is just so fab! Your color job is out of this world and I love love that snowflake die! The whole card is just darling! TFS, Lizzy

Unknown said...

Wow. I'm terrible at layers and patterned papers, so I'm always impressed when I see it done well. Great card! Love your little boy, too.

Lisa H. said...

Loooove! Your coloring gets me every time. Beautiful snow, too.

Rosemary said...

Fantastic job coloring this image and creating this terrific card.

Vankleeck6 said...

Love the rustic feel of this card! So cozy and warm! Such a sweet image and card!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! I love those two snowflakes; layered to perfection!! And your coloring is amazing.

Kathy S said...

Just love how you created the cheeks in your image. Really just perfect coloring.

Maroeska said...

Wow, gorgeous card! I love your coloring and the background is perfect too!

Dana White said...

I love how you flipped the sketch on its side. Sweet Image and fab colouring

Unknown said...

Awesome card! My favorite so far!

Unknown said...

Very cute ideas. Love the kids faces!

Unknown said...

love the snowflakes and layers. The kids faces are so cute!