Monday, October 13, 2014

{SPDSS13} You Blow me away!


Hey there, friends! Time for another SugarSketch from SugarPea Designs!! I really think we've got a great sketch for you this week! 

I've reversed the sketch so that my little dragon would be oriented towards the centre of the card. I coloured up this adorable little character, from the Blow Me Away set, with copics, using BG and YG colour families for the body. I really love how this turned out and am going to experiment with blending other colour groups in the future! :) I stamped out a second pinwheel and attached it with a mini brad, so that it actually spins! This card is really simple, but so adorable IRL! I added in some YNS enamel dots. The stitched circle die and circle STAX die are by MFT.



Here is your sketch:





5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Talk about blow me away..........your coloring on this guy just blows me away. Whoa Nellie so awesome Jenny.

wendy said...

Wow love those color combos fab card

Unknown said...

Such a gorgeous card, and love your colouring

Deni

Anonymous said...

I want you to teach me to colour like this....and now!!! LOL

Maye M.L said...

Love your coloring technique of this dragon. Such detail, masterful indeed, cheers!