Saturday, October 4, 2014

{KKS} Online Krafty Hop challenge!


you're invited!
ONLINE KRAFTY KROP
date:  Saturday, October 4th
time:  All Day!  9am - 9pm EST
where: KKS Facebook Event Page, click here

Don't Forget!  All Day...Tomorrow!

Challenges, Flash Sales, Prizes & More!

We are celebrating Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps five year anniversary!
Also! It's World Card Making Day!

Don't Miss The Fun!  Join Us...Tomorrow!




Hey there! I am your hostess for our second challenge of the day, and my Challenge is 'Falling into Fall'!

I don't know about all of you, but I love fall! I love the smell of the crisp air, the changing leaves, harvest time on the farm, Thanksgiving dinner, pulling out the knit sweaters and tall boots, Halloween, and of course ANYTHING pumpkin flavoured! This is my favourite time of year, so I thought I would base my challenge on this gorgeous season! So create a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, home decor, tag or whatever…and 'fall into fall' with me! Can't wait to see your autumn creations!



I'ved used an adorable autumn set Pick of the Patch, some older SU papers, MFT twine, a button from my stash, and I just inked and stitched. Pretty simple! I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the card.


Check out the Krafty blog, because my challenge has a really GREAT PRIZE that could be yours if you play along!!! I'll be over at our FB event page if anyone wants to chat!

No comments: