Saturday, October 17, 2015

{KKS} Halloween Challenge



Time for another Saturday Challenge from KKS! This week we wanna see your Halloween Projects!! KKS has a wicked selection of spooky and sweet Halloween themed stamps, and we want to see what you can do with them! I've used You're a Scream stamp set by Cheryl Grant. I coloured her up with Copics and added black glitter to the spider legs and antennae and clear glitter to the pumpkin, hair flower and the stem on the die cut. I also adhered a tiny orange rhinestone to the centre of the flower, as well as black rhinestones to the spider bodies on the pumpkin die cut embellishment (SugarPea Designs). The circle dies are by MFT.

I've used this months Krafty Sketch for my LO.





Check out the Krafty Blog to see who else is playing with me this week as well as all of the details on the challenge! 






1 comment:

Michelle Galloway said...

adoreable card, the spiders on the pumpkin gives me the ceeps...lol:)