Thursday, April 12, 2012

{iSSC11} Thanks a Latte

It's time for another iSpy Sketch Challenge Friday! This week we were inspired by this lovely card from Julia Stainton!
Here is Kim's sketch based on that card:


I've used the newly released Ellie Loves Lattes from Your Next Stamp. She is coloured up with copics. I popped her up in front of MFT's fence die (the cloud die was used as well). I threaded a wood button with some cranberry baker's twine (SU!) and added that to a TCP flower button cutup and circle punch embellie. The dotted ribbon is also SU, as well as the CS. The designer paper is Simple Stories.


Here is a view of the card laying flat, so you can see the dimension:


And a close-up of Elli, where you have a birds-eye-view of some colouring mess-ups, as well as the knit texture on the sweater/tights. Her latte and hands were stamped twice and popped up on dimensionals for effect:)


Go on over to the iSpy blog to see what the other Special Agents created with this weeks sketch, as well as the linky tool to enter your card to hopefully be featured as one of our Top 2 Picks!

8 comments:

Christyne said...

Wow Jenny, I am lost in all of your lovely layers and accents!! Great attention to every detail!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Stunning stuff, Jenny - the texture and shading on your Ellie... I'm in awe! You = fabulous! :)

Dolly said...

Love your card! I love the colors you used. The button is an adorable touch.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome details! Loving that bow arrangement and love your "coffee" card!

Vickie Z said...

Love the dots, picket fence etc... When I grow up...I'll be able to color hair like you!!!

Katie Skiff said...

This is super cute!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, could this one be any cuter!!! I think saw a picture of me....HA! I swear I have that sweather and those boots!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is SO CUTE! LOVE the texture look you added to her sweater and tights!!! EEK! SO CUTE!!! Yes I said it again!!!